The Middle East is always an attractive location to investment and Business Incorporation. It has so many features that we will never be able to combine all of them in one article. Below are some of the important facts that made the Middle East an attractive destination for Investors.
- Optimal location of all the countries eases the process of international trade for foreign investors by them linking to various jurisdictions like Asia Europe and Africa through numerous transportation and shipping routes.
- State of the art infrastructure facilities holds paramount importance for most of the Middle East countries such as UAE.
- Social stability makes the Middle East a secured place for establishing business with favourable living with quality of life.
- Stringent rules and regulations to safeguard the interest of foreign investors have always been a rationale for investors to consider investing in the Middle East.
The United Arab Emirates
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) is a federation of seven Emirates ‘states’ (Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Ras Al Khaima RAK, Fujairah, Umm Al Quwain UAQ. Al Ain is considered as a part of the state of Abu Dhabi.
The Oil in the United Arab Emirates was discovered on 1950s, and before that, the UAE’s economy was relying and depending on fishing and declining pearl industry. The Transformation of the economy began when the country started exporting the Oil by 1962.
Variety of business premises
The UAE offers endless choices of business premises and locations.
According to your business activity, you are at liberty to choose a place appropriate for operation whether on the mainland or in a free zone.
You can set up your business in:
- Plush business centers
- Fancy shopping malls
- State-of-the-art commercial furnished buildings and towers
- Industrial areas
- Free zones specialized in a range of industries from logistics to media, power and information technology.
Always avoid doing business in the United Arab Emirates without proper permit
Authorities for Issuing Licenses:
- (Mainland Regulator)
DED ‘Department of Economic Development’
- (Free Zones)
DIFC, DMCC, DWTC, DAFZ, DWC, DMC, DIC, DHCC, DKP, UAQ, AJMAN, RAK, Fujairah, ADGM…..etc.
(JAFZA, RAK and Ajman)
From oil and infrastructure industry in UAE to agriculture in Saudi Arabia, the Middle East has proved to be a myriad of opportunities to all foreign investors for growth and expansion. The key to triumph in this region is to conduct proper due diligence and seek expert opinion to comprehend the culture, business ethics and legal reforms.
We are a fast-paced and dynamic team who understand our clients needs and know how to get things done using a streamlined approach. Are you ready to kick-start your business in Dubai? Choose the leading business center in Dubai. Visit beyondlimits.ae